LIVE AT THE VINEYARD GOES COUNTRY
Lucchese Bootmaker VIP Package
3-day experience made up of intimate artist showcases performed in front of music industry elite and VIP guests, surrounded in culinary delights and winemaker pours; all showcased in the unmatched beauty of one of the country’s most celebrated wine regions.
Experience dates: April 25 – April 27, 2023
• Starting at: $17,500 for two travelers
• Minimum age: 21 years old
• Suggested airport: Sacramento Airport or San Francisco Airport
• Ideal for: Music Aficionados & Wine Lovers
Intimate Musical Performances
Get up close and personal with new and noteworthy artists in stripped-down musical performances positioned throughout the week at picturesque locations. You’ve never experienced live music like this.
You’ll stay at the gorgeous Westin Verasa Napa located in Downtown Napa.
April 25–27, 2023
• Two-night stay at the Westin Verasa Napa
• VIP access for two people to the full Live In The Vineyard Goes Country event
• Private Lucchese boot fitting and boot credit ($2,000.00 each)
• Dedicated Lucchese concierge
• Luxury ground transportation to/from events that are not within walking distance from lodging
Itinerary at a Glance:
Day 1: Tuesday, April 25th | The Opening Act
Private lunch and winery experience at Chappellet Winery and custom gifting with musical performances by Lucchese Artists
Welcome reception featuring dinner, wine tastings as well as artist performances in the beautiful setting of Nickel & Nickel Winery set in the heart of Napa Valley
Meals included: lunch, and dinner
Day 2: Wednesday, April 26th | Center Stage
Morning at your leisure
An afternoon of live music, food and wine, all hosted at the iconic Robert Mondavi Winery
Main stage concerts will feature live performances for a magical night of music at the Uptown Theatre in downtown Napa Valley
Meals included: lunch & dinner
Day 3: Thursday, April 27th | The Finale
A morning of music, food, and wine, with more live performances and a send-off brunch at the historical family owned Regusci Winery in the heart of the famous Stags Leap District
Departures and checkout
Meals included: Brunch
All Sales Final, No Refunds.