It’s been heck of a year, and we think we can all agree “out with the old” has never sounded so good! Let Lucchese help give life to “in with the new” with bestselling styles — from exotics to essentials — in 2021.
1. Tanner — Mad Dog goat leather, unparalleled comfort.
2. Kennedy — Crafted from Florence buffalo calf, the softest of our smooth leathers.
3. Sunset — Premium Mad Dog Goat and Ranch Hand leather, dress them up or dress them down.
4. Rowdy ostrich — Full-quill ostrich, barn boot versatility.
5. Russell — Giant Gator and Mad Dog Goat in a boot that will most definitely turn heads.
6. Haan — Hornback caiman tail gives this horseman boot its exotic edge. In contrasting, complementary tan and chocolate, and with a traditional stitch pattern, it embodies timeless style.
7. Summer — Ranch Hand leather, cowgirl classic.
8. Priscilla — Knee-skimming style, creamy new color.
9. Garden boot — With waterproofing and a lightweight Vibram outsole, the low-top garden boot performs well in inclement weather.
10. Lace-up range boot — The Lace-Up Range Boot has a lightweight stacked heel and a rugged Vibram outsole for all-day wear.
11. Travel collection — The Lucchese Travel Collection was designed for both business and adventure. In keeping with our enduring traditions, we start with premium full-grain pebbled cowhide and matching flat-grain smooth cowhide and give it a rich chocolate finish. As a nod to our heritage, we source finished brass hardware from Italy. Artisan craftsmen then put these fine materials together to create a collection of six pieces that are the destination you didn’t know you were headed toward. These covetable bags and accessories are a journey’s end.