Rayburn is a 15” western boot with an all-new stirrup construction. Handmade with durable elephant or Comanche suede leather, Rayburn features delicate stitching throughout the quarters and teardrop pull holes. Inspired by the Vaquero style of horse training, our new Cow Horse boots are an ideal choice for those who live in the stirrups. Handmade in Texas.
- A full welt on the outside of the foot provides a comfortable fit in the stirrup.
- ¾ welt on the inside of the boot offers enhanced arch support.
- Storm welt provides a tighter seal from welt to vamp leather, keeping dirt and water out longer.
- Longer heel for enhanced comfort in the stirrups.
- Stirrup-friendly rubber outsole offers longevity and durability.
THE LUCCHESE CONSTRUCTION
Using only the highest quality smooth and exotic leathers, Lucchese builds a boot that is designed to hug a person’s foot thanks to our proprietary last. For this perfect final touch, our expert bootmakers use a variety of finishing techniques that include weathering, burnishing, and hand-staining.
THE LUCCHESE FIT
Lucchese Bootmaker uses time-honored craftsmanship techniques
to build handmade boots of unrivaled fit, comfort, and style.
Because of their hand-lasted nature, each pair of Lucchese
boots differs slightly. With more wear, the leather on the
boots molds to the contours of the foot, personalizing both
boot and fit.
Click for more details