This 2.5-inch-wide belt is cut on a curve to sit lower on the hips and includes an edgy snake buckle. Available in black or brown suede. Handmade in Texas.
- 2.5” buckle in antique gold (available on dark chocolate suede)
- 2.5” buckle in antique silver (available on black suede)
- Buckle secured with hand tacks
- Lined with natural suede
- Painted edges
- Small – 30" from the beginning to the middle billet hole; 36" total.
- Medium – 32" from the beginning to the middle billet hole; 42" total.
- Large – 36" from the beginning to the middle billet hole; 47" total.
Note: A Lucchese belt size is a measurement of the length of the belt in inches. For the best fit, choose one that is 2'' more than your waist size.
Note: This boot is stonewashed
which gives it a worn look.
Note: This boot is made with Giant Gator
leather, its tiling patterns will vary from what you see on these pictures.