Your cart is empty.
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Dallas Office
Reports to: < Senior Director of Marketing >
Texas-based Lucchese is a legendary bootmaker and iconic brand of the American West. Established in 1883, Lucchese uses time-honored craftsmanship techniques to build luxurious, handmade boots of unrivaled quality, fit, comfort and style.
From the careful selection, cutting and matching of superior leathers to meticulous signature hand finishing, each countless step remains crucial to delivering pinnacle Lucchese products.
In addition to signature Western boots, Lucchese’s broad collection includes beautifully handcrafted equestrian boots, ropers, booties, traditional and contemporary footwear, handbags and accessories.
Oversee execution of all brand expressions and assist the brand team in defining the creative vision. Manage internal creative team to output branded collateral across all channels. Expert in articulating brand vision across all mediums; graphic design, copy, print, web and branded collateral.
The Art Director is responsible for implementing design strategies and best practices to create high quality assets that represent Lucchese. This position requires the ability to lead a team of designers and copywriters in maintaining the Lucchese brand standard while managing multiple and varied creative deliverables.
The Art Director is responsible for producing and directing graphic assets for an assortment of web and print deliverables.
- Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, manage the design of collateral, web assets, emails and other creative deliverables from the creative team
- Work w/ Senior Director of Marketing to define and articulate the brand
- Direct and proofread all copy required for web & print deliverables
- Work closely with Senior Director of Marketing to define exposure ratio of product for each individual campaign
- Work with the Creative Director and Marketing Director to facilitate and source external artists and vendors to meet project goals
- Assist the Creative Director and Marketing Director in reviewing and directing color correction for photo assets
- Assist the Creative Director and Marketing Director in brand development, brand strategy, and brand ideation
- Lead the Creative Department in constantly innovating and implementing new graphic solutions
- 2-3 years experience as an Art Director, managing and producing creative deliverables with a team
- Portfolio containing examples of previous print and web work
- Ability to deep dive into Lucchese brand to become an expert in the subject matter
- Expert in long and short form design. Catalog, ad, and web design experience
- Extensive knowledge of web and e-commerce best practices, including, but not limited to the ability to wireframe, articulate UI/UX decisions, and work with developers to implement modern front-end web standards
- Knowledge of digital ad strategy and design for retargeting ads
- Bachelors Degree in Art – (not required)
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: El Paso Office
Reports to: < Account Manager >
Texas-based Lucchese is a legendary bootmaker and iconic brand of the American West. Established in 1883, Lucchese uses time-honored craftsmanship techniques to build luxurious, handmade boots of unrivaled quality, fit, comfort and style. From the careful selection, cutting and matching of superior leathers to meticulous signature hand finishing, each countless step remains crucial to delivering pinnacle Lucchese products. In addition to signature Western boots, Lucchese’s broad collection includes beautifully handcrafted equestrian boots, ropers, booties, traditional and contemporary footwear, handbags and accessories.
Junior Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and reconcile general ledgers accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Assist in physical inventory activities
- Understand Retail, Wholesale and E-Commerce sales to ensure accurate accounting process
- Maintain a wide variety of financial information, files and records in accordance with company policy
- Review financial information and identify potential budget variances
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the successful performance of a top-notch financial organization.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
Junior Accountant skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years’ related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Please send your resume to CareersDL@lucchese-inc.com.