Customer Service Specialist
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: El Paso Office
Reports to: Costing and Make-Up Supervisor
The customer service specialist position serves customers by providing information on Lucchese’s product information, placing custom orders, and resolving product and quality concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be familiar with company product: different sizes, types, styles and availability
- Assist in accurately placing custom orders, quotes, exchanges & returns.
- Familiar with inventory and products in order to answer customer’s questions in a knowledgeable and helpful manner.
- Make the transition of custom special makeup orders to production and style numbers.
- Resolve product or quality problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and explaining the best solution to their concern.
- Offer excellent-level of customer service at all times by being professional and friendly with customers, vendors, and other employees
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of updates such as claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Determine charges for services requested.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess and recommend process improvement.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or GED required. 2 year experience in a customer service setting preferably in a manufacturing facility but not required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Must be bilingual: English and Spanish. Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral: ability to show calm and courteous phone etiquette and ability to use proper grammar and professionalism when composing emails. Must be detail oriented and demonstrate a sense of urgency when dealing with solving our customers’ concerns or complaints. Must be able to follow verbal instructions, use accuracy, and efficiency.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is mostly in an office setting but, occasionally, may be exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.