Customer Service Specialist
Job Title: Sales Professional
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Sales Professionals are vital to delivering customer service that offers a distinctive shopping experience and drives sales results. A Sales Professional must demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills. The Sales Professional represents the Lucchese brand and therefore is expected to act in a professional and courteous manner at all times while fulfilling their duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales volume objectives.
- Acquire new clientele while growing and maintaining existing clients by engaging them.
- Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service with a continuously strong floor presence.
- Always approachable, accessible and courteous in all business interactions.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Lucchese’s product and visual presentation standards.
- Maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Lucchese’s lifestyle philosophy.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum of 3 Years in a sales capacity at a luxury retail store. High school or GED required. Bachelor degree preferred but, not required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to be creative and make suggestions that would improve customer service satisfaction processes. Ability to be a team-player and assist fellow coworkers with company sponsored initiatives. Extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as outstanding communication skills. Must be willing to go “extra” mile for Lucchese’s clients.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in a retail store and office environment.